SPACE ACE ENHANCEMENT ROM - SKILL LEVELS
Hopefully you will find each SAE skill level equally entertaining and maybe even have trouble deciding between them every time you start a game.
If your system does not include the 3 control panel skill level buttons, you can manually select the skill level as outlined in the DIP switch settings chart. Doing
so disables all use of the control panel buttons.
- CADET • This is the normal game, conforming to what is believed to be the original game design theory. A complete game contains
10 of the 13 scenes on the laserdisc. The exits that you choose at the end of certain scenes determine which scenes are played next, and which scenes are left out
of the game.
- CAPTAIN • This game is like CADET, except that all 13 scenes on the disc are played in a complete game. As in the CADET game,
CAPTAIN allows the same occasional opportunities to choose what the next scene will be, based on the exit path you take; however, the scene you do not choose will then
follow immediately after the one chosen, instead of being left out of the game.
- SPACE ACE • Like CAPTAIN skill, all 13 scenes are played in one complete game. But additionally, whenever you choose to energize
and play Ace's path through a scene, after Ace changes back into Dexter, you will then also immediately play some or all of Dexter's path through that same scene. If
you initially choose not to energize, then you will only play Dexter's path through the scene, and never Ace's. To play both paths, you must energize. (Playing
both paths does not occur during the last 3 scenes.)
- CADET • normal, plays 10 of 13 scenes
- CAPTAIN • plays all 13 scenes
- SPACE ACE • plays all 13 scenes, both Ace's & Dexter's paths
See complete details in the readme.txt file in the download on the main page.
Back to the Space Ace Enhancement page
| LASER GAMES |
| TECH CENTER
This website was created by
& Dave Hallock, 1997 - 2021.
All trademarks and copyrighted materials are property of their respective